Gati Limited

Email address and contacts

Gati Limited company description

Founded in 1989, Gati is one of India’s premier Express Distribution companies. With a strong presence across Asia, including a nationwide network that covers 735 out of the country's 739 districts, and more than 19,800 PIN Codes, Gati’s unparalleled reach creates the unique advantage of covering every part of India. Allcargo Logistics is now the promoter and the single largest shareholder of Gati with 47% ownership, followed by KWE with about 3.5% shares in the company. Gati-Kintetsu Express Private Limited (Gati-KWE) is a Joint Venture between Gati – India’s pioneer and leader in Express Distribution and Supply Chain Solutions, and Kintetsu World Express (KWE) where KWE holds 30% stake in Gati-KWE and Gati holds the remaining 70%. Gati’s integrated and IT-backed multi-modal network allows it to offer end-to-end supply chain solutions specific to varied business requirements. The strategic collaboration with Allcargo enables Gati to leverage the strengths of Allcargo’s global network operating in more than 180 countries and enhance its products and services portfolio. Key business verticals of Gati include Express Distribution, Air Freight, Cold Chain solutions, E-commerce, First and Last Mile Logistics, etc. Gati also offers exclusive B2C services like Laabh, Bike Express, Student Express, and others. Its services and solutions have been designed to be flexible and scalable so as to meet the needs of different businesses across various industry sectors. What sets Gati apart are end-to-end solutions built over 30 years of experience and the expertise of a dedicated team of professionals spread across the country. Working through 600 offices, its team consists of more than 4500 professionals, over 3100 associates and a 24x7 customer care team. Gati has always adhered to the highest corporate governance standards and continues to direct efforts towards enhancing its people, technology as well as business processes and operations on a regular basis.

Key Employees

?
************
Assistant Manager
Find Email
A
Arvin Shetty
Expanding Air Business
C
Chandrashekar Krishnan
Manager HR
R
Rahul Srivastava
HR Lead - U.P East
P
Priyanka Harry
Talent Acquisition Specialist
K
Krishna Singh
Supply Chain Management
P
Pankaj Kumar
Business Development Executive- Retail
Sign up to open these and 5 more emails in Gati Limited
Message error line

Gati Limited competitors and alternatives

Crown Equipment Corporation
Logistics and Supply Chain
6248 employees
Solistica
Logistics and Supply Chain
6222 employees
Mahindra Logistics
Logistics and Supply Chain
5458 employees
GEP Worldwide
Logistics and Supply Chain
4550 employees
Kintetsu World Express
Logistics and Supply Chain
3379 employees
TPC Logística Inteligente
Logistics and Supply Chain
3235 employees
View all competitors

Recently updated team members of Gati Limited

S
Shweta Bhatia
Sr. Executive-HR
D
Deepak Saxena
Business Development Manager- Freight Forwarding
P
Pirojshaw Sarkari Phil
Chief Executive Officer
S
SHANKAR PRASAD
Business Development Manager
N
Nilesh S Vikamsey
Independent Director
P
Peter H Jayakumar
Head-Finance
View all employees

GetProspect Email Finder

Retrieve thousands of email addresses in single click without leaving your current tab. Download for free now!

50 Free emails every month

Add to Chrome

500+ reviews 60,000+ users

Ready to get started?

Try GetProspect email finder for free, and explore all the tools you need to scale your business

Real data
No credit card needed
Leave any time
Find Emails