Does GetProspect have a referral program?
Yes! You will get a 30% fee for each payment done by invited users.
To join the referral program, click the Settings icon in the right top corner of your GetProspect account and navigate to Referral section.
There you will find your coupon code and referral link to use when you redirect potential users to GetProspect. If they subscribe, you will get 30% from all their payments.
Once you have a sufficient amount that covers a paid plan you want to purchase, you can get it for free!
If you are going to participate in the referral program, please, bear in mind that:
you need to be precise when you recommend GetProspect to your fellows so that they will have realistic expectations
you can’t log into your referrals’ accounts and vice versa
referrals cannot be from your team or company
If you have some additional questions about the referral program, don’t hesitate to contact us via website chat or email.
Do I comply with GDPR collecting prospects’ data?
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a legal regulation in European Union law that aims at giving EU citizens more control over their data.
Sending emails and storing your prospects’ data in CRM is related to processing personal data.
One of the cases when processing personal data is considered legal — when the «processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller» (Article 6). The controller is the company that sends the email, i.e., you.
Recital 47 provides more detailed explanations about legitimate interests. It states that:
«The processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes may be regarded as carried out for a legitimate interest.»
«At any rate, the existence of a legitimate interest would need careful assessment including whether a data subject can reasonably expect at the time and in the context of the collection of the personal data that processing for that purpose may take place.»
Even so, the recipient has the right to ask you to stop processing their data.
Suggestion: add an unsubscribe link to your mail.
How to stay GDPR compliant while cold mailing?
1. Collect only relevant information. Do not add the data that might come in handy someday
2. Make sure you target people who will find your message appropriate
3. In the body of your email, explain the reasons why you are reaching the person. Be clear that it is a sales email. B2B sales relate to the «legitimate interest.»
4. Provide the recipient with a quick and easy way to unsubscribe or opt-out
5. Keep your email list clean
6. Prepare relevant answers to
GDPR questions and complaints in advance.
7. Add in your first emails who you and your company are, your contact details, the «know more» link with information about how you protect personal data, and contacts of responsible employees (Article 14).
Is it legal to collect personal data with GetProspect?
GetProspect uses publicly available information to find prospects’ emails. So you can inform your customers where you found their data.
How does GetProspect find emails?
1. We search for the website of the company the prospect is working for.
2. We check all the email addresses from our database which use the same domain name (i.e., emails ending in @company.com)
3. Based on the data GetProspect automatically forms the most likely email address pattern used by the company.
4. When GetProspect has the pattern, we combine a prospect’s name and the company pattern to generate the email address.
What can I answer if I am asked where did I find the email?
We recommend the following reply:
«We are using a third-party prospecting tool (https://getprospect.com) and found your LinkedIn profile as you fit our typical customer.
GetProspect generated your email using publicly available information and the company email pattern and ran it through a verification tool.
In case you want to change the information I used to reach you or withdraw the data from my base, just let me know».
If my prospect asks for deletion or editing of their email from your database?
The data subject has the right to access, update their data, add any missing data, or delete their data. You or particular customers can manage the personal data here.
For further questions, feel free to reach our support team: email@example.com